Thursday, September 6, 2012

DIRECTV Package Deals that will make you Smile


It’s not every day that you actually come across a great deal. One that makes you smile and makes you feel like you have actually found something worth spending your money on. Times are tough; most of us are pinching pennies and hate the idea of having to spend what little bit we have left after the bills are paid. Families on the other hand are trying to find reasonable ways to spend that little bit of extra money because they want to be able to use it towards family time.
The average family can spend over $100.00 just for one family outing. With today’s economy, it is becoming harder and harder for families to do things together outside of the home. This is making kids want to be away from home more because there is nothing to do.

Being a single working mom, I struggle to find time to do things with my 8 year old daughter. I always have to work. When I do get to spend time with her, I never have enough money left over after I pay the bills to take her to do things. As a mother, I sometimes feel like I can not provide my daughter all of her wants. I find that the older she gets the more she wants to stay away from home. What can I do? How can I bring entertainment into the house that will make her want to stay at home more?

I decided that I would research at home movie options. I never thought that I could afford satellite so that really wasn’t something that I was looking for until I accidently came across a DIRECTV review while I was browsing the internet. The review made them out to be so great that I really did not think that it was real. I decided to go to their website and take a look. What could it hurt?
Once on the site, I started reading about all of DIRECTV’s package deals? Was this for real? The package deals were amazing. The prices were so cheap that I thought I was reading it all wrong. They offered packages as cheap as $29.99. If this was real, I could afford it! I was all smiles while reading all the package deals. My daughter loves movies so I knew that she would be happy with having satellite in our home.

DIRECTV’s package deals were great! I found that their cheapest package only started out at $29.99. I could purchase either the Family or the Choice package. Each one came with over 150 all digital channels, 3 months of Showtime for FREE, FREE installation, local and HD channels. Another package that I could purchase was called the Choice Xtra package. This package was $34.99 a month and it came with over 210 all digital channels, DIRECTV Cinema which offered over 400 of the newest releases, HBO and MAX go which allows you to watch on your cell phone or computer, local channels, FREE HD channels, FREE HBO, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME and STARZ for 3 months, FREE HD for life as long as you are a customer and subscribe to any of the packages except for Choice and Family. The next two packages, Choice Ultimate and Premier both came with over 225 all digital channels plus 11 extra movie channels and DIRECTV Cinema which offered over 400 of the newest releases, HBO and MAX go which allows you to watch on your cell phone or computer, local channels, FREE HD channels, FREE HBO, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME and STARZ for 3 months and FREE HD for life

I decided to go with DIRECTV’s Choice Xtra package. With this great deal, I also received a FREE HD DVR and free installation! My daughter and I were thoroughly happy with our new satellite system. We made time every night to sit down and watch a movie or a TV show. I even found that she was spending more time at home instead of wanting to go to her friend’s house. I think that DIRECTV was the best purchase that I have ever made!  Great service and entertainment had me all smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment